Here are my top 10 Trader Joe's breakfast foods, from cereal and egg bites to frozen breakfast items like waffles and French toast, the list is both convenient and flavorful. Additionally, you can find a variety of fresh fruits, yogurts, and specialty coffee blends to make your morning complete.
Trader Joe's commitment to quality and affordability makes it a go-to destination for those seeking tasty and wholesome breakfast options.
1. Trader Joe's chocolate croissants are flaky and buttery and each is filled with two bars of rich, semisweet chocolate are placed in the center of the dough before it is rolled into the classic pain au chocolat shape. Each box comes with four Croissants, so you can make as few or as many as you’d like. Remove them from the package and let them proof overnight, then bake them in the morning for 25 minutes for croissants with crisp exteriors and melted chocolate within.
2. Trader Joe's Buttermilk Pancake and Baking Mix makes great-tasting pancakes, and all you do is add water and an egg. the mix has powdered buttermilk in it, which lends a tangy taste and gives the pancakes a fluffy texture.
3. Trader Joes's Brioche French toast slices are thick with the signature brioche eggy interior. They are not overly sweet and will pair well with whatever toppings you like, such as fresh fruit, or just butter and maple syrup.
4. Trader Joe’s Honey O’s Cereal is a toasted whole grain oats cereal, and it's a healthy and nutritious way to start to the day. Starting with the main ingredient, this breakfast cereal squeezes in 23 grams of whole grain per serving which includes three grams of dietary fiber.
5. Trader Joe’s Whole Grain Waffles contain an impressive 30g of whole grains in every serving. They are crisp on the outside, and warm and chewy on the inside after just a few minutes in the toaster or conventional oven. Try them with your favorite syrup, fresh cut fruit, and/or whipped cream.
6. Trader Joe’s Organic Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls With Vanilla Icing are fluffy, cinnamon-sugary spirals, with a perfectly sweet vanilla icing — plus they are certified organic. Look for then in the refrigerted breakfast foods section.
7. Trader Joe’s Cheddar Cheese & Uncured Bacon Egg Bites make an easy and savory breakfast treat, and only take a minute in the microwave (plus a minute to cool down) before they’re ready to fuel your day in a decidedly delicious way. They can easily be eaten while on the move, but also benefit from being savored with a cup of coffee or tea.
8. Trader Joe's Uncured Dry-Rubbed Bacon is a superbly spiced, smoky bacon that crisps and crackles in your skillet. It's made with pork that was raised crate free, completely vegetarian fed, and strictly without the use of antibiotics or hormones, then it's covers in a dry rub composed of sea salt and spices like fenugreek, white pepper, and allspice. Once the dry rub has had time to set in, the bacon is then slow smoked over a blend of smoldering natural hardwood for seven to eight hours, which gives it an amazing flavor.
9. Trader Joe's Classic English Muffins are hearty and delicious-perfect for toasting and slathering with butter, cream cheese, peanut butter, etc. or for using as the base of a breakfast sandwich. They have a toothsome texture with plenty of "nooks and crannies."
10. Trader Joe’s Meatless Breakfast Sausage Patties are made from a mix of textured soy protein and wheat gluten and classically flavored with an aromatic blend of herbs and spices, including sage, fennel, and garlic & onion powder, so that every bite evokes that unmistakeable, comfort food-classic, diner-style sausage. They're a hearty, and savory vegan "sausage" patties are great for breakfast sandwich or served on the side.