Trader Joe's baking products stand out for their high quality, affordability, and diverse selection, making them a favorite among home bakers. The store offers a wide range of high-quality ingredients, from sweeteners and special flours to uniquely-flavored chips.
Trader Joe's prioritizes natural and wholesome ingredients, catering to various dietary preferences and restrictions. Their convenient packaging, often resealable and eco-friendly, ensures freshness and easy storage. The brand's commitment to innovation is evident in their seasonal and trend-inspired offerings, providing bakers with some fun and exciting options.
1. Leading the pack is Trader Joe's Shelf-Stable Whipping Cream, a game-changer for bakers. There's nothing like having cream on hand when you need it. This whips up beautifully with the same sweet flavor. And no more tossing the leftover heavy cream in your fridge!
2. Nothing says the holidays more than baked goods flavored with Trader Joe's Peppermint Baking Chips. Made with plenty of peppermint oil, the chips also deliver a pretty candy cane appeal: the chips are finished with an edible, bright red glitter that gets its hue from vegetable juice. And, they’re kosher (dairy)-certified and gluten free.
3. You can't beat Trader Joe's on their price of nuts, including these walnut baking pieces. Store up on all kinds their nuts—almonds, pecans, cashews, etc.—and keep them in your freezer so they stay fresh and you have them on hand when needed.
4. Trader Joe’s Organic Sugar is sweeter and more flavorful than processed, refined, white sugar so you can feel good about using it. Use it in all things baked, ice creams, candies, and your coffee or tea. It’s certified Kosher as well.
5. Trader Joe's Caramel Sea Salt Baking Chips are the perfect addition to holiday baked goods, and they also melt beautifully well when used to make a caramel sauce or glaze. Or, add a few to a mug of coffee or hot cocoa!
6. Trader Joe's Organic Unsweetened Coconut Chips have great flavor and are also a great value! The chips are great to use in baking, but also can just be sprinkled over overnight oats, yogurt parfaits, and grain bowls to transform them into something yummier.
7. Trader Joe's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder is a quality product that should be on a every bakers shelf. It's made from 100% Tumaco Cocoa beans, which are grown in Southern Columbia, one of the world's great cacao regions. It has a slightly milder flavor than other cocoa powders, so you if want to a deep chocolate flavor, add a little more.