Summer Rosé Sangria
A chilled glass of this rosé sangria makes a refreshing summer drink. Use a good quality dry rosé that's not too sweet, and one that you would drink on its own. You can vary the fruits depending on what you have on hand. Adding a splash of seltzer before you serve brings just the right amount of fizz to the drink.
- 1 750 ml bottle rosé wine
- 3 oz. orange liqueur such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 3 oz. vodka or gin
- 3 oz. red grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbs. agave nectar or more to taste
- 3 cups chopped or sliced fresh fruits: such as a mix of strawberries, oranges, peaches, raspberries, limes and apples
- Prosecco or seltzer for serving (optional)
- Put the fruit into a tall pitcher. Add the rosé, orange liqueur, vodka, juice, and agave and stir gently to mix. Cover and chill for at least an hour (or up to overnight).
- Spoon some of the fruit into glasses and pour over the sangria. Add a splash of chilled Prosecco or seltzer. You can also add ice, but if it's well chilled it may not need it.
Serving: 6gCalories: 211kcalCarbohydrates: 15.2gProtein: 0.5gSodium: 8.6mgSugar: 14.9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!