Fresh Pineapple Salsa Recipe
This fresh pineapple salsa recipe is juicy, refreshing and easy to make. Serve it with grilled fish, chicken, or pork, or enjoy as a dip with tortilla chips. There's no going wrong on how to serve it! Here's info on How to Cut a Pineapple
- 3 cups 1-inch diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ⅓ cup diced jalapeño peppers
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 to 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- Pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl and gently stir to mix. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired by adding more lime juice, cilantro, or salt.
- Serve right away, or cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Calories: 42kcalCarbohydrates: 10.4gProtein: 0.7gFat: 0.2gSodium: 1.9mgSugar: 7.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!