Lemon Cheesecake with Mixed Berry Topping
Heaven is wherever this lemon cheesecake happens to be! A little sweet, a little tart, and ultra creamy, it’s a dessert that never disappoints—and the mixed berry topping makes it the perfect springtime treat.
For the Crust
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
For the Filling
- 1 lb. cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup superfine sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Mixed fresh berries for topping
- Make the crust: Grease a 9-inch springform pan with unsalted butter. In a medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter and mix well. Press the mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan. Refrigerate the crust for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest on medium-high until blended and smooth. Beat ion the sour cream. Scrape the filling into the prepared crust. Bake until the center is set, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool or 2 to 3 hours, then refrigerate (don’t cover).
- To serve, loosen the side from pan and remove. If desired, top with fresh berries.
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 521kcalCarbohydrates: 44.3gProtein: 7.4gFat: 36gCholesterol: 139.3mgSodium: 280.2mgSugar: 33g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!