Frozen Peach Bellinis are the perfect cocktail for summer! Fresh, fruity, and frozen, this drink recipe is light and bubbly. Great for brunch, Mother’s Day, a bridal shower, special occasion, or just sipping by the pool on a warm day.
Frozen Peach Bellinis are quick, easy to make, and so refreshing to drink! The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make a large batch for a party or get together. Blend and sip those hot summer days away!
- Coarse Raw Sugar
- Lime Wedge
- Frozen Peach Slices
- Peach or Other Fruit Nectar
- Peach or Regular Vodka (Optional)
- Strawberry Slices
- Fresh Mint Leaves
How to make the recipe
1. Start by adding the raw sugar to the rim of the glass. To rim the glass: spread the sugar out on a plate. Run the lime wedge around the rim of your champagne flutes or wine glasses. Dip the rims of the glasses in the sugar to coat. Set aside.
2. Combine the frozen peaches, fruit nectar, Prosecco, and vodka (if using) in a blender. Process until blended.
3. Pour the frozen peach mixture into the rimmed glasses. Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and mint leaves. Cheers.
- Frozen peach bellinis are best served and enjoyed as soon as they’re made. Since these are frozen, you could store them in the freezer and reblend or slightly thaw to get the slushy texture again. They really are better freshly made though.
- For a slightly milder version, use peach schnapps instead of vodka.
- You can use the same base recipe to make different fruity flavored versions. Try this as a strawberry, mango, or even pineapple bellini!
- The strawberry slices and mint are my favorite garnishes but you can also just use leftover peach slices as a garnish as well.
- If you don’t want the slight lime flavor when rimming the glasses with sugar, you can swap that out for simple syrup.
- You can add a splash of grenadine for color and extra flavor.
Of course. If you want to enjoy this refreshing drink without alcohol, swap the Prosecco for a sparkling white grape juice, sparkling water, seltzer, or lemon lime soda. Instead of peach vodka, use extra peach nectar. This is a great option if you have a crowd where some may not want to drink or are underage but still want to feel like they’re part of the fun. Rim the glass and garnish and it’s still a delicious drink!
You sure can! They will still need to be frozen though. If you’ve got fresh peaches from the season you’d like to use up, simply slice the peaches into wedges. Lay them in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking tray and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until completely frozen. From there you can store the peach wedges in a freezer safe bag and bring them out when you’re ready to make the cocktail, or store them until ready to use. Frozen peaches will stay fresh in the freezer for about 6 months
More Cocktails and Drinks
In addition to the cocktails below, try this Easy Pear Martini from Pass the Sushi:
Comments and ratings
If you’ve tried these Frozen Peach Bellinis or any other recipes on our site, please leave a comment and rating below. We love hearing from you!
Frozen Peach Bellinis
- Coarse raw sugar for rimming
- Lime wedge
- 1 ½ cups frozen peach slices
- ½ cup peach nectar or juice
- 2 small bottles Prosecco, chilled
- 1 oz. peach or regular vodka
- Strawberry slices, for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- To rim the glasses: Spread the sugar on a plate. Run the lime wedge around the rim of 2 champagne flutes or stemmed wine glasses. Dip the rims in the sugar to coat. Set aside.
- Combine the peaches, nectar, Prosecco, and vodka, if desired, in a blender and process until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the rimmed glasses. Garnish with strawberry slices and mint leaves.
Be sure to FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST Many thanks!
These bellinis were so refreshing! They were a big hit with my friends. I am planning to make the non-alcoholic version for my kids tonight!
Mandy Applegate says
Oh these frozen peach bellinis were SO good! Just what I needed after a hard day at work!
I'm always on a quest for great drink options - so glad I found yours! Delish. We go with the non-alcoholic options and it totally works!
This frozen peach Bellini's recipe tastes amazing!! I made this cocktail recipe for a girls trip and got rave reviews. I will be making this again and again.
We made this sparkling water and the peach flavor was extraordinary! Such refreshing treat. Will make again!
I really enjoyed making this recipe for me and my sisters last weekend!
Love a good bellini! This one gets a thumbs up!