There's plain old regular mojitos and then there's this Mango Mojito! It's fragrant and fruity and delivers all the refreshing rum-lime-minty deliciousness of a mojito. So easy to make and even easier to enjoy! Cheers!
- 5 to 6 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 4 oz. mango nectar or juice
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 oz. white or amber rum
- Soda water
- Mint sprit and sliced lime, for garnish
- Muddle the mint and sugar together in a cocktail mixer.
- Add the mango nectar, lime juice, rum, and 3 ice cubes to shaker. Cover the shaker and shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a tall ice-filled glass. Top with a splash of soda water and stir gently. Garnish with fresh mint and lime slices.
The first step for this cocktail is muddling the mint and sugar in a cocktail shaker. Use a muddler to pound and twist the mint leaves and sugar to release the oils from the mint, which flavors the drink.
Aperol Spritz (Spritz Veneziano)
Blueberry Ginger Lemonade
Serving: 1gCalories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 8.3gProtein: 0.2gSodium: 3.1mgSugar: 6.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment