Summer Rosé Sangria
A chilled glass of this rosé sangria makes a refreshing summer drink. Use a good quality dry rosé that's not too sweet, and one that you would drink on its own. You can vary the fruits depending on what you have on hand. Adding a splash of seltzer before you serve brings just the right amount of fizz to the drink.
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 750 ml bottle rosé wine
- 3 oz. orange liqueur such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 3 oz. vodka or gin
- 3 oz. red grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbs. agave nectar or more to taste
- 3 cups chopped or sliced fresh fruits: such as a mix of strawberries, oranges, peaches, raspberries, limes and apples
- Prosecco or seltzer for serving (optional)
Put the fruit into a tall pitcher. Add the rosé, orange liqueur, vodka, juice, and agave and stir gently to mix. Cover and chill for at least an hour (or up to overnight).
Spoon some of the fruit into glasses and pour over the sangria. Add a splash of chilled Prosecco or seltzer. You can also add ice, but if it's well chilled it may not need it.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.2g | Protein: 0.5g | Sodium: 8.6mg | Sugar: 14.9g